This site is operated by Web Routing Solutions Ltd. All rights reserved.
We want to thank the developers of this website and, of course, our data partners.
The data displayed on this route planner website has been collected and organized from the following sources.
The statistical data in the atlas come from the following organizations and works:
- British Petroleum
- The Carnegie Institute
- Conservation International
- The Flag Institute
- The Home Office
- International Telecommunication Union
- North American Space Agency (NASA)
- Population Reference Bureau
- Telegeography Research Group
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Development Plan (UNDP)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- United Nations Statistics Division
- United States Census Bureau
- The World Bank
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Tourism Organization
BOOKS AND INTERNET RESOURCES
Literary descriptions of countries, facts from the following books and websites:
- The Cambridge Factfinder, Cambridge University Press
- Chambers Book of Facts, Chambers
- The CIA Factbook, www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook
- Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Guide to Economic Indicators, The Economist
- Guinness Book of Records
- Pocket Asia in Figures, The Economist
- Pocket Europe in Figures, The Economist
- Pocket World in Figures, The Economist
- Financial Times World Desk Reference, Dorling Kindersley
- The Statesman’s Yearbook, Palgrave Macmillan
- Times Comprehensive Atlas, Times Books
- Top Ten of Everything, Dorling Kindersley UN Demographic Yearbook
- United Nations
- UN Population and Vital Statistics Report 2021, United Nations.
Data collection closed: 06.12.2021.
Maps and Route Planners
The route planning services are provided by Google Maps, HERE Technologies, and OpenStreetMap. We are happy to use these reputable services, but we are neither partners nor sponsored by them.
If you have any questions about the information on this site or your use, please use the contact us section.